Rules of the Chick-fil-A Spring Egg Hunt
1) Parents/Adults are to remain behind the boundaries when the egg hunt starts, and at all times during the egg hunt. Except ONE parent may assist a child if they are 2 or 3 years old.
2) Chick-fil-A Leaders will be monitoring the field to assist your child/children if they find the golden egg.
3) Winner will be disqualified if a parent/adult helps the child find the golden egg and will not receive the 52 kids meals.
4) Employees and family members of Chick-fil-A employees are not eligible to win the golden egg grand prize.
5) WARNING: Choking Hazard to Children – The eggs may contain small and hard pieces of candy. Parents please evaluate the eggs before allowing your child/children to eat the candy.
6) Chick-fil-A is not responsible for any injuries during the event.